Sökning: "Pedagogy and didactics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 200 avhandlingar innehållade orden Pedagogy and didactics.
1. Svensklärares skrivdidaktiska kunskapsbildning Blivande och tidigt verksamma gymnasielärare i svenska talar om skrivundervisningDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The teaching of writing is a central task for teachers of Swedish and it is a complex activity which requires knowledge of different areas such as language, communication, and text. The aim of this licentiate’s dissertation is to investigate when and how the knowledge needed for the teaching of writing is developed in teacher education as well as during the first years of teaching. LÄS MER
2. Production and Products of Preschool Documentation Entanglements of children, things, and templatesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The objective of the present study is to produce knowledge about how children, things, documents, computers, teachers, templates and other entities take part in and produce documentation in preschool systematic quality development work. The thesis asks questions about how and what is produced as quality in preschool documentation. LÄS MER
3. "Vi kan skriva förargument och sedan motargument" Om deliberativa samtal i undervisning i svenska som andraspråk på högskolenivåDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : In the light of the twofold mission of Swedish schools, that is to say enabling pupils to develop both subject knowledge and a democratic attitude, the purpose of this thesis is to investigate to what extent adult higher education students from different language and social backgrounds, studying Swedish as a second language, are able to carry out joint writing assignments with the aid of deliberative discourse, and to what extent they thereby also develop a deliberative attitude. The twofold mission of education applies to them too. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to the quality of engineering education and the accessibility of education worldwide by promoting computer-enhanced teaching and learning. It uses the epistemology of John Dewey (1859-1952) and the action research methodology first advanced by Kurt Lewin (1890-1947). LÄS MER
5. What Role of God and National Curriculum in School life? : A Comparative Study of Schools with a Muslim Profile in England and SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : What Role of God and National Curriculumin School life?A Comparative Study of Schools with a Muslim Profile in England andSwedenThe purpose of this study is to gain a better understanding of principles andethics that dominate four schools with a Muslim profile, two in Sweden andtwo in England.The specific objectives of the study are: to examine educational policies withregard to primary schools with a confessional orientation in Sweden and England;to compare two primary schools with a Muslim profile in Sweden withtwo such schools in England; and in these four schools to describe and examinethe manner in which school heads, teachers and other staff deal with the encountersbetween the values found in the national curriculum of Sweden andEngland respectively and the principles and ethics embodied in their privatephilosophy of life; to describe and examine the views of school heads, teachersand other staff on school leadership and any educational, ideological or personalrole model they emulate; to describe and examine the expectations and views ofparents with regard to the school with a Muslim profile; and describe the viewsof the pupils regarding their schools and the norms and values in school and;finally, to examine the attitudes of some local authority politicians in Swedento MP schools. LÄS MER