Sökning: "representation of time"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 515 avhandlingar innehållade orden representation of time.
1. Representation, Nation and Time : The Political Rhetoric of the 1866 Parliamentary Reform in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Jyväskylä : University of Jyväskylä
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs univ., Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to examine the transformation of psychiatry in Sweden in the early 20th century. At the turn of the century, 1800–1900, a form of psychiatry appeared that in many aspects sought to differentiate itself from the discipline as it had emerged during the previous century. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research is to analyse what progress is made of in terms of meanings in order to confirm and explain its presence as representational principle of change. The material used for the research consists of texts produced in relation to four housing exhibitions, which together cover a 70-years period. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Empirical educational research enjoys a methodological and theoretical debate that is characterized by a number of unresolved and lively debated controversies. This compilation thesis is an attempt to contribute to this debate using the toolbox of philosophy of science.The thesis consists of an introductory chapter and four essays. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutet för rättshistorisk forskning
Sammanfattning : SPACE AND COURT Swedish rural district court-houses 1734-1970; conceived, materialized and used Abstract Although the court of justice is a fundamental institution of our society, the socio-spatial conditions and past of the Swedish district court have rarely been objects of academic research. The aim of this thesis is to examine the design of rural district court-houses from the period of 1734-1970, starting out from the often-assumed causal relation between function and form. LÄS MER