Sökning: "obstetrik och gynekologi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 325 avhandlingar innehållade orden obstetrik och gynekologi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umaå : Department of Clinical Sciences, Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sammanfattning : Background Animal models can be used to mimic human conditions of psychopathology, and also as pre-clinical models to evaluate candidate drugs. With hormonal treatment it is possible to produce behavior in the rat which corresponds to the mental symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), and pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). LÄS MER
2. Genuine Caring in Caring for the Genuine Childbearing and high risk as experienced by women and midwivesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The experience of pregnancy and childbirth is a central life event with special implications for women at high risk. This thesis describes the meaning of pregnancy, childbirth and midwifery care in four qualitative interview studies based on the lifeworld theory. Women were interviewed during pregnancy and within one week after childbirth. LÄS MER
3. Growth factor regulation of the urokinase plasminogen activator (uPA) system in human endometrium, and the significance of uPA receptor activation in endometrial angiogenesisDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för Obstetrik och gynekologi, Universitetssjukhuset, 22185 Lund
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to examine the role of growth factors and the urokinase plasminogen activator (uPA) system in human endometrial angiogenesis. Growth factors as well as progesterone increased expression of the main inhibitor of uPA (PAI-1) in primary cultures of endometrial stromal cells. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim of the research presented in this thesis was to provide extended background knowledge concerning several biochemical markers, used for the medical evaluation of pregnant women with suspected or confirmed preeclampsia, in order to improve the reliability of monitoring. Plasma levels of beta-2 microglobulin, cystatin C and beta trace protein are known to reflect renal filtration in non-pregnant settings, and the plasma proteins, C-reactive protein and serum amyloid A protein, are known to be sensitive markers of inflammation. LÄS MER
5. Nitric oxide synthase in female reproductive and urinary organs: Hormonal regulation and functional significanceDetta är en avhandling från Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity was studied in cytosolic and particulate fractions in reproductive organs from rabbit (uterus and vagina) and rat (uterus, vagina and cervix). NOS was found predominantly in cytosolic fractions in all tissues and the activity of NOS in both fractions was highly Ca2+ dependent. LÄS MER