Sökning: "Performance evaluation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1138 avhandlingar innehållade orden Performance evaluation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Performance measurement is a topic that has received considerable attention during the last decades. There are many motives for using performance measures in a company but perhaps the most crucial one is that they will help to improve productivity when used properly. LÄS MER
2. Configuration Design of a High Performance and Responsive Manufacturing System Modeling and EvaluationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Configuring and reconfiguring a manufacturing system is presented as an issue with increasing importance due to higher frequency of system configuration or major reconfigurations to accommodate new set of requirements and/or the need to configure the system to make it usable across generations of products or product families.This research has focused in the modeling, evaluation and selection decisions which involves multiple, incommensurate and conflicting objectives. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Processes and forms of valuation, evaluation and valorization are important for bringing contemporary social life in order. In this thesis, I study the values of the small and autonomous avant-garde of the art-world, performance art. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The objective of this research was to: Develop and evaluate a method which supports performance improvement in industrial operations. This has been done through several case studies and literature research. The result is a scientifically evaluated Performance Improvement Method. LÄS MER
5. Disaster medicine- performance indicators, information support and documentation A study of an evaluation toolDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för biomedicin och kirurgi
Sammanfattning : The science of disaster medicine is more a descriptive than analytical type. Research, in most instances, has not employed quantitative methods and there is very sparse knowledge based on analytical statistics. One consequence of this is that similar mistakes are repeated over and over. Lessons that should be learned are merely observed. LÄS MER