Sökning: "Occupational health"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 960 avhandlingar innehållade orden Occupational health.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : In 2003, the Swedish Parliament adopted a national public health policy that included the domain - “A more health-promoting health service”. Strategies and tools are needed in the work to reorient health services. Personal health documents are documents concerning a person’s health, and are owned by the individual. LÄS MER
2. Occupational therapy practice for clients with cognitive impairments following aquired brain injury occupational therapists' perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe occupational therapy practice for clients with cognitive impairment following acquired brain injury (CIABI) from the perspective of practicing occupational therapists (OTs).To fulfill this aim, qualitative and quantitative approaches were used including interviews (Study I) and questionnaires (Studies II -IV). LÄS MER
3. Essays on Social Capital, Health and Socioeconomic Inequalities in Health A Health Economic StudyDetta är en avhandling från Muhammad Kamrul Islam
Sammanfattning : The thesis comprises four independent research papers and a summary that focus on two related dimensions. The first dimension focuses on the understanding of the production of health. Particularly, the question is asked whether community's stock of social capital influence individual's health. LÄS MER
4. Support in school and the occupational transition process Adolescents and young adults with neuropsychiatric disabilitiesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe and explore the experiences of support in school of adolescents and young adults with neuropsychiatric disabilities. Furthermore, the aim was to explore support that influences the occupational transition to upper secondary school, further education and work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on noise recordings and health evaluations carried out at preschools in the northern part of Sweden. Sound level recordings were made on individuals and by use of stationary devices in dining rooms and play halls. Health evaluations were based on ratings by use of questionnaires and by analyses of cortisol. LÄS MER