Sökning: "change of generation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 316 avhandlingar innehållade orden change of generation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Runoff generation in cold regions is characterized by snowmelt contributions to runoff during the periods of thawing and changing runoff patterns due to frozen ground. This thesis project aimed at addressing these challenges by advancing the procedures for winter urban runoff computations and the assessment of control measures during the winter/spring period, when the snowmelt and frozen soils dominantly impact runoff generation in the current and future climates. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : This study researches, in a primarily historiographical way, conforming as well as, and in particular, dissenting thought and behavioural dispositions in Ganda religion. It lets the Ganda's existence, by and large, speak for itself on this matter. This occurs in two major ways. LÄS MER
3. Christianity, Generation and Narrative : Religious Conversion and Change in Sidama, Ethiopia, 1974–2012Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Theology, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : This study presents narratives concerning religious conversion and change in Evangelical-Pentecostal Christian communities in the Sidama zone, Southern Ethiopia. The study is based on narrative data collected through field research, which mainly focuses on the period 1974–2012. LÄS MER
4. Energy systems studied of biogas Generation aspects of renewable vehicle fuels in the transport systemDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The transport sector is seen as particularly problematic when concerns about climate change and dependency on fossil energy are discussed. Because of this, bioenergy is strongly promoted for use in the transport sector, both on a European level and nationally in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Brutus Östlings Bokförlag Symposion
Sammanfattning : There has been a lack of more profound studies and information on the growth of modern youth culture in Sweden. It has often been alleged that this culture was developed in the 1950s by the more conspicuos youth groupings. I question this statement, and so I have chosen to investigate the 1940s, a much too neglected period. LÄS MER