Sökning: "Multilevel analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 105 avhandlingar innehållade orden Multilevel analysis.
1. Approximating Stochastic Partial Differential Equations with Finite Elements: Computation and AnalysisDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Stochastic partial differential equations (SPDE) must be approximated in space and time to allow for the simulation of their solutions. In this thesis fully discrete approximations of such equations are considered, with an emphasis on finite element methods combined with rational semigroup approximations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : Sweden spends altogether about 4.5% of GDP on primary, secondary and upper secondary school. Considering the magnitude of this investment it is important that these resources are used efficiently. In this thesis efficiency in public education is analysed on three different levels: The municipal level, the school level, and the individual level. LÄS MER
3. Essays on Social Capital, Health and Socioeconomic Inequalities in Health A Health Economic StudyDetta är en avhandling från Muhammad Kamrul Islam
Sammanfattning : The thesis comprises four independent research papers and a summary that focus on two related dimensions. The first dimension focuses on the understanding of the production of health. Particularly, the question is asked whether community's stock of social capital influence individual's health. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Information Technology, Lund Univeristy
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on different convolutional coding constructions for digital communication systems, and on methods to analyze these constructions. The work presented in the thesis can be divided into three main areas; error probability bounds for convolutional codes, analysis of multilevel modulation, and investigation of low-density parity-check convolutional codes. LÄS MER
5. On Linguistic and Discursive Constructions of Concession and Adversativity : Towards a Multilevel Analysis of English in the UK ParliamentDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This study analyses concessive and adversarial language in UK parliamentary debates and thereby enriches the theoretical and analytical body of knowledge on the language of concession and adversativity in contemporary English. It contributes to existent scholarship on both grammatical constructions of concession/adversativity and on the dynamics of contemporary British parliamentary and political discourse. LÄS MER