Sökning: "Gender ordering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden Gender ordering.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The younger generation is often expected to be part of changes in management gender distribution, concepts of leadership and gender power relations. Parallel with this, there are ongoing gender segregation processes within the organisations resulting in the dominance of men among managers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on women managers in women-dominated organisations. They are leaders in organisations where the majority of the managers as well as the employees are women. In Sweden today most women and men of working age carry out paid work. LÄS MER
3. “It was like I had to fit into a category” people with trans experiences navigating access to trans-specific healthcare and healthDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Trans issues have received increased attention over the last couple of years and important changes have been made in the legislation relating to gender reassignment and in trans-specific healthcare practices. At the same time, many people with trans experiences report poor mental health, bad experiences when encountering the healthcare and a tendency to postpone seeking care due to being badly treated. LÄS MER
4. Gudinnefeminister Monica Sjöös och Starhawks berättande - subjektskonstruktion, idéinnehåll och feministiska affiniteterDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the discursive position of 'goddess feminism', in relation to some of the difference- and eco feminist positions from the1960s and until today. In focus are the texts of the two goddess feminists, Monica Sjöö and Starhawk. The thesis contributes to a historiographical (re)situating of their political and religious narratives. LÄS MER
5. Vägen till Varannan damernas Om kvinnorepresentation, kvotering och kandidaturval i svensk politik 1970-2002Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to analyse women’s political representation in the Swedish parliament 1970-2002, a period during which the share of women parliamentarians increased from 14 to 45 percent, and to assess changes in party rules and party norms in terms of regulative and discursive continuity and change. Inspired by Carol Lee Bacchi’s “What’s the Problem? Approach,” with its focus on the construction of political problems rather than “the problem” as such, this dissertation studies how Swedish political parties have formulated the problem of women’s exclusion from parliamentary politics, what causes of women’s under representation they have identified and what solutions they have proposed. LÄS MER