Sökning: "text analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 707 avhandlingar innehållade orden text analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to shed light on the handbook as a multimodal resource from a reader perspective, with the material consisting of 32 Swedish handbooks on gardening from 1643 to 2005. The study draws theoretically on social semiotics and multimodal discourse analysis, as well as dialogism. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate the social and cultural contexts of 1QS (Serek ha-Yahad) by means of a textual study. The analysis of the text is performed in a synchronic perspective. This means that lexical choices, grammatical forms, references, topics, themes, and intertextuality are analyzed text-internally. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö, Sweden : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Rapid progress in digital technologies has transformed the world in many ways during the past few decades, in particular, with the new means of communication such as social media. Social media platforms typically rely on textual data produced or shared by the users in multiple timestamped posts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This work focuses on the role of talk and text in the processing of people in public organizations. It is a study of communication between citizens and officials in one such organization, namely, the Swedish social services. LÄS MER
5. Automated Text Analysis of Online Content in Marketing Dictionray-Based Methods and Artificial IntelligenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Far more than products or services, words are the most fundamental element in the exchanges between sellers and buyers. Understanding the words that constitute the text that is created when sellers and buyers interact with each other is therefore critical for marketing decision makers. LÄS MER