Sökning: "guided development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 227 avhandlingar innehållade orden guided development.
1. Development Intervention on the Ground. Inherent rationales of aid and their encounter with local dynamics in three Cambodian villagesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : School of Global Studies, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The study is motivated by the maintained needs to scrutinise and critically reflect upon interventionist rationales in development assistance, to put development intervention in perspective by regarding it as part of the context where it is implemented, and to bring these two perspectives together. The starting point is an indication of a common mismatch between what is intended when aid is formulated and what happens when it is implemented. LÄS MER
2. Urban Processes and Global Competition. Enabling factors for mutual urban and economic development Norra Älvstranden in GöteborgDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : School of Global Studies, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Planning and re-development of the former shipyard and harbour areas in Göteborg represent an attempt where the new urban web is anchored in a corresponding development of user needs. This thesis examines the conditions for urban planning and development of an urban growth node in the form of an innovative cluster at Lindholmen. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Product development is a particularly critical intervention point for the transformation of society towards sustainability. Current socio-ecological impacts over product life-cycles are evidence that current practices are insufficient. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Alexandra Waldenström, Dept. of Physiological Sciences, Sect. for Neurophysiology, BMC F10, S-221 84 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Recent studies indicate that experience dependent mechanisms shape the pain system during the development. In view of that painful stimuli are rare during development it is not clear how this is accomplished. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona, Sweden : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Humanity confronts an existential threat without historic precedent. Environmental pressures have reached such intensity and pace of change that the earth system may be irreversibly tipped into a new and unpredictable state. The emerging global reality is, in turn, redefining overall conditions for business success. LÄS MER