Sökning: "social movements"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 394 avhandlingar innehållade orden social movements.
1. Contentious countrysides social movements reworking and resisting public healthcare restructuring in rural SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The broader aim of this thesis is to contribute to the understanding of the production and reproduction of spatial inequalities following from the restructuring of the public healthcare system. More specifically, by analyzing the contention around healthcare restructuring related to two cases spanning a longer period in northern Sweden, I aim to investigate the changing conditions for healthcare provision in rural and sparsely populated areas, and I explore the forms of collective action that local people engage in to sustain the access to healthcare, as well as how state authorities’ attitudes towards such collective action have shifted. LÄS MER
2. The Drama of Urban Greens and Regimes : Social Movements and Ecosystem Services in Stockholm National Urban ParkDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. As though we had no spirit: Ritual, politics and existence in the Aymara quest for decolonizationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Colonialism’ and ‘decolonization’ have been dealt with by postcolonial studies and, more recently, by scholars identified with the ‘de-colonial turn’. At the same time, in the ethnopolitically charged context of contemporary Bolivian society, colonialism and decolonization have become issues of political, existential and even cosmological import. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från School of Social Work, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim of the dissertation is to describe images of old age in the magazines of Sweden’s two largest pensioner organizations, and explain the character of those images in relation to the temporal contexts of the organizations and their aim to act as the representatives of pensioners. The study is based on the 329 and 330 magazines (1941–1995) that the organizations have submitted to attract members and spread political messages. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Systemekologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With accelerating urbanization it is crucial to understand how urban ecosystems play a part in generating ecosystem services for urban dwellers, such as clean water, spaces for recreation, stress relief and improved air quality. An equally important question relate to who gets to enjoy these benefits, i.e. LÄS MER