Sökning: "Natural Resources Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 357 avhandlingar innehållade orden Natural Resources Management.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Systems Ecology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : We live in the Anthropocene – an age where humans dominate natural systems – and there is ample evidence that our current practices degrade the capacity of natural systems to provide us with natural resources. How we, as humans, organize and learn, in communities and among state and other societal actors, constitute a decisive factor for both local management of natural resources and the functioning of the planet Earth. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Construction Management, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The present global environmental condition is a consequence of the increasing consumption of natural resources whose depletion exceeds what is physically possible to sustain in the long term. The construction sector is a considerable contributor to this resource depletion and sustainability is adopted in the form of the theory of ecological modernization. LÄS MER
3. Towards a Sustainable Resource Management A Broader Systems Approach to Product Design and Waste ManagementDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Rapid economic growth, urbanisation and increasing population have caused (materially intensive) resource consumption to increase, and consequently the release of large amounts of waste to the environment. Numerous technological and operational approaches to resource management have been introduced throughout the system of production, consumption and waste management. LÄS MER
4. Kinh Settlers in Viet Nam’s Northern Highlands Natural Resources Management in a Cultural ContextDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This study deals with the Kinh (or Viet) majority people who have migrated from the lowland Red River Delta to the mountainous areas of northern Viet Nam, and their adjustment to a new social and physical environment. Its aim is to analyse the social and cultural consequences for these migrants when settling in communities populated with people who belong to the national ethnic minorities (the Tày, the Giay and the Ngan peoples). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Current physical resource management (PRM) was investigated in a global perspective in this thesis, to gain a deeper understanding of its implications in a sustainability perspective. In particular, the main challenges to the current PRM system and the kinds of systemic changes needed for sustainable PRM were examined. LÄS MER