Sökning: "musik pedagogik didaktik"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden musik pedagogik didaktik.
1. Från guidad visning till shopping och förströdd tillägnelse: moderniserade villkor för ungdomars musikaliska lärande
Sammanfattning : Abstract In the Swedish compulsory school system there is a trend towards increased student influence. School ideologists have for at least ten years strongly emphasised this issue. This tendency is in line with a more general direction in Western societies, which in many aspects has moved toward individualisation. LÄS MER
2. Skolans musik - tolkad genom lärarstuderandes minnesbilder
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. ”Jag kan göra hundra låtar”. Barns musikskapande med digitala verktyg
Sammanfattning : Today’s children live in a world where music in all its different forms has become a significant factor in their everyday life. From earlier research we know that young children are able to create music by singing and using musical instruments. LÄS MER
4. Musikelever på gymnasiets estetiska program : En studie av elevernas bakgrund, studiegång och motivation
Sammanfattning : In previous studies research on motivation in education has tended to be focused on attribution (perceived causes of success and failure), self perception, goal orientation and autonomy. This thesis aims to describe the background and schooling of music students and to measure their motivation for music education. LÄS MER
5. The Oral University. Attitudes to music teaching and learning in the Gambia
Sammanfattning : The present study seeks to examine attitudes to teaching and learning among jalis in the Gambia. Although this is the main focus, the horizon of which the study is carried out, analysed and discussed, is the development of music teacher education in Sweden during the last three decades, and of which I have been a participant. LÄS MER