Sökning: "critical discourse analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 245 avhandlingar innehållade orden critical discourse analysis.
1. On Linguistic and Discursive Constructions of Concession and Adversativity : Towards a Multilevel Analysis of English in the UK ParliamentDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This study analyses concessive and adversarial language in UK parliamentary debates and thereby enriches the theoretical and analytical body of knowledge on the language of concession and adversativity in contemporary English. It contributes to existent scholarship on both grammatical constructions of concession/adversativity and on the dynamics of contemporary British parliamentary and political discourse. LÄS MER
2. Från ”tyst vår” till ”hållbar utveckling” En kritisk diskursanalys av miljöfrågans utveckling 1962–1987Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation studies the development of the environmental issue from a discursive perspective. Through an analysis of views on nature and the environment in several NGOs and main political organs, the dissertation tries to explain how a certain view became hegemonic. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The concept of Scandinavian management as a specialized field of interest, began in the early 1980s with a variety of methods, including quantitative questionnaires, surveys, case studies and narratives within the organization. This dissertation uses discourse analysis as a tool for studying Swedish management characteristics outside of Scandinavia, mainly in Singapore. LÄS MER
4. “Everybody Welcome to France” : Secularism, Governmentality & Fantasy in the French Republic 2003-2011Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Stencilavhandling
Sammanfattning : What does it mean to be “secular”? How are “secular” identities constructed and negotiated? How can one understand that “secularism” has become an important marker of identity for nationalistic forces in Europe?In the dissertation “Everybody, Welcome to France” the author sets out to inquire into the topic of secularism and national identity in contemporary France. The specific research question is how France has been articulated as a “secular” republic in political speech and legislative text in 2003-2011 and how this articulation relates to conceptions of “nation”, “integration”, and “citizenship”. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö, Kalmar : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The primary purpose of this study is to explore a case of remarkably powerful contemporary rhetoric, namely Robert Parker’s wine writing, which has had an unprecedented impact in the world of prestigious wine for more than two decades. Parker, an American autodidact who gave up his career in law to become a fulltime wine critic, is considered the most influential critic of all time. LÄS MER