Sökning: "health policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 629 avhandlingar innehållade orden health policy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : In 2003, the Swedish Parliament adopted a national public health policy that included the domain - “A more health-promoting health service”. Strategies and tools are needed in the work to reorient health services. Personal health documents are documents concerning a person’s health, and are owned by the individual. LÄS MER
2. Social Capital and Self-rated Health: testing association with longitudinal and multilevel methodologiesDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Since Durkheim’s seminal work over a century ago, research has repeatedly shown that individuals with higher levels of social integration, social networks and social support have better health status. However, the recent introduction of a contextual phenomenon known as social capital to the field of public health has sparked lively debate as to how it may also influence the health of individuals, if at all. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Community Medicine, Malmö University Hospital
Sammanfattning : The Ugandan Government has aimed at creating a needs-based and cost-effective health care system. The means to carry out this aim have been 1) a decentralization of the health sector in order to increase lower-level responsibility, accountability, and participation, and 2) a strong national policy formulation capacity, facilitating needs assessment and cost-effective prioritization. LÄS MER
4. Essays on Social Capital, Health and Socioeconomic Inequalities in Health A Health Economic StudyDetta är en avhandling från Muhammad Kamrul Islam
Sammanfattning : The thesis comprises four independent research papers and a summary that focus on two related dimensions. The first dimension focuses on the understanding of the production of health. Particularly, the question is asked whether community's stock of social capital influence individual's health. LÄS MER
5. Health workforce development post-1990s health sector reforms the case of medical doctors in TanzaniaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Health systems in many low- and middle-income countries suffer from critical shortages and inequitable geographical distribution of the health workforce. Since the 1940s, many low- and middle-income countries have passed through different regimes of health sector reforms; the most recent one was in the 1990s. LÄS MER