Sökning: "freedom to trade"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 avhandlingar innehållade orden freedom to trade.
1. Between the devil and the deep blue sea: Trade negotiations between the Western Allies and the Scandinavian neutrals, 1914-1919Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the interplay between Western Allied policymakers and the governments of Denmark, Norway and Sweden during the Great War. It explores to what extent Allied economic warfare authorities were able to dictate terms to their Scandinavian counterparts on matters of trade policy between, and examines whether there is such a thing as a “Scandinavian experience” of the Allied blockade of Germany. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to study whether discrimination arose in connection with applications for naturalisation in Sweden between 1860 and 1920.The number of naturalisation applications during the period studied was 11,242, of which 1,774 (16%) were from Eastern Jews, here defined as Jewish subjects of the Russian Tsar, and from the states that emerged after the fall of the Russian Empire. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Enebyberg : Berg Bild Rum och Färg Förlag
Sammanfattning : The period saw the founding of the first Swedish employers´ associations as a reaction to the preceding decades´ growth of industrial trade unions. Conflicting ideas fought about supremacy. LÄS MER
4. Life cycle assessment in the development of forest products Contributions to improved methods and practicesDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The prospect of reducing environmental impacts is a key driver for the research and development (R&D) of new forest products. Life cycle assessment (LCA) is often used for assessing the environmental impact of such products, e.g. for the purpose of guiding R&D. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Jure
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to contribute to the knowledge on the protection of employees who report or disclose wrongdoings at work. To that end, different legal rules are analysed and discussed; the conflict and interaction between constitutional, European and labour law regulation is of particular interest. LÄS MER