Sökning: "distance education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 157 avhandlingar innehållade orden distance education.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation studies the social aspects of technology in distance education trough the lens of history – in the form of correspondence education – and a possible future – in the form of a project of technical standardization, Learning Objects. The studied cases form a reflexive tool that allows the present of distance education to be seen in perspective. LÄS MER
2. Learner support for distance learners A study of six cases of ICT-based distance education institutions in ChinaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on learner support in Chinese distance education. It draws a picture of Chinese modern distance education, covering the major issues in the field of learner support, and small group work as peer support. LÄS MER
3. ICT-based Distance Education A Study of University Students’ Views and Experiences in Early Post-Apartheid South AfricaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this study was to investigate how the introduction of ICT into distance education at public institutions of higher learning in South Africa during the early post-apartheid period from 1994 to 2002, provided learning opportunities for students and facilitated the delivery of learning content. More explicitly, it examined and analyzed the views and experiences of students and course facilitators at selected higher education institutions, which provided ICT-based distance education. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm University : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Combining petrological and geochronological data we were able to show that rocks in south Naxos completed a full blueschist-/greenschist-facies metamorphic loop in about 10 Myr, distinctly faster than hitherto believed. We show that the high-pressure rocks reached peak pressure (16.3±0.9 kbar - 619 ±32°C) between 40. LÄS MER
5. Participation in a boundless activity Computer-mediated communication in Swedish higher educationDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Pedagogiska institutionen, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The general purpose of this thesis is to understand how participation in the activity of education relates to communication and tools. This purpose unfolds by drawing on possible conceivable consequences. LÄS MER