Sökning: "actor-network theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 79 avhandlingar innehållade orden actor-network theory.
1. Breakdowns, overlaps and ambivalence an Actor-network theory study of the Swedish preschool curriculumDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm University : Department of Child and Youth Studies, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Within the discipline of early childhood education research, the present study will focus on the Swedish preschool curriculum text, using a sociomaterial approach offered by Actor-network theory (ANT). The study adopts ethnographic methods, foremost participant observations in a preschool, to generate knowledge of how the curriculum text comes to act through moments in the everyday preschool work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to study exchange students’ movement and exchange studies as a trajectory in time and space. The dissertation is based on interviews with fourteen Korean exchange students at Swedish universities. The theoretical framework is based on Actor–Network Theory (ANT). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap/Bibliotekshögskolan Högskolan i Borås och Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : There has long been a concern about the research-practice gap within Library and Information Science (LIS). Several authors have highlighted the disconnection between the world of professional practice, interested in service and information system development, and the world of the academy, focused on the development of theory and the progress of the discipline. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, stem cell research and politics in the USA are analyzed by using actor-network theory (ANT). Here ANT is put to work on largely textual materials, often directly from US political settings, such as Congressional debates and national panels. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Empirical educational research enjoys a methodological and theoretical debate that is characterized by a number of unresolved and lively debated controversies. This compilation thesis is an attempt to contribute to this debate using the toolbox of philosophy of science.The thesis consists of an introductory chapter and four essays. LÄS MER