Sökning: "group learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 745 avhandlingar innehållade orden group learning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis offers dialogue about the relations between learning and Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs). The dialogue is guided by the question of how to design education to increase perceived values of learning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Information and Communication Technologies, ICTs, has now for decades being increasingly taken into use for higher education, enabling distance learning, e-learning and online learning, mainly in parallel to mainstream educational practise. The concept Blended learning (BL) aims at the integration of ICTs with these existing educational practices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : Rock bands are foundational for modern day music life. These small groups provide well-being and self-fulfillment to its members, as well as fuel for the cultural life and the increasingly highlighted creative industries. Rock bands, however, are particularly difficult to organize. LÄS MER
4. Effectiveness and process in experiential group learning : comparing a process-directive encounter group (PEG) and a self-directive study group (SSG)Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The present thesis examines experiential group learning phenomena. The aim of the empirical study was to evaluate the impacts of two experiential group learning conditions (Process-directive Encounter Group, PEG; Self-directive Study Group, SSG) on group processes and outcomes. LÄS MER
5. Learner support for distance learners A study of six cases of ICT-based distance education institutions in ChinaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on learner support in Chinese distance education. It draws a picture of Chinese modern distance education, covering the major issues in the field of learner support, and small group work as peer support. LÄS MER