Sökning: "history of education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 578 avhandlingar innehållade orden history of education.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This compilation thesis contains an introductory chapter and four original articles. The studies comprising this thesis all concern aspects of how historical culture is constituted in historical media and history teachers’ narratives and teaching. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to analyze the establishment and development of lectureships in the Swedish language in German universities during the first half of the 20th century. Building on earlier research about the role of language teaching abroad for public diplomacy, the study sees the lecturer as a part of both the the academic and political fields in Germany and Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Tools of teaching and means of managing : Educational and sociopolitical functions of languages of instruction in elementary schools with Sámi pupils in Sweden, Finland and Norway 1900–1940 in a cross-national perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Turku (Åbo), Finland : Iloinen tiede
Sammanfattning : This dissertation contributes to recent research on Sámi education from two different angles. First of all, the dissertation pioneers as a cross-national study of the education of a cross-national population previously mainly studied within different nation states. LÄS MER
4. History in the Service of Mankind International Guidelines and History Education in Upper Secondary Schools in Sweden, 1927–2002Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : In this study the guidelines of the League of Nations, UNESCO and the Council of Europe are investigated in relation to Swedish national curricula, teachers’ perceptions of and students’ work in history, from 1927 to 2002.Inspired by John I Goodlad’s notions of curricula and implementation, the formulation of history is studied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation studies the social aspects of technology in distance education trough the lens of history – in the form of correspondence education – and a possible future – in the form of a project of technical standardization, Learning Objects. The studied cases form a reflexive tool that allows the present of distance education to be seen in perspective. LÄS MER