Sökning: "South Africa"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 218 avhandlingar innehållade orden South Africa.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Reconciliation between the parties in the aftermath of a violent conflict increases the possibility for sustainable peace. The aim of this thesis is to study reconciliation in South Africa with a focus on factors that facilitate or hamper reconciliation between black and white South Africans at grass-roots level. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Economics
Sammanfattning : Essay I: The African National Congress (ANC) can look back on eighty years of struggle which resulted in the liberation of black Africans, the creation of a democratic constitution and free elections. However, the last twenty years of ANC rule has been criticized for the failure to bring higher living standards for the formerly oppressed. LÄS MER
3. Income Generation in the African and Coloured Population: Three essays on the origins of household incomes in South AfricaDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : The dissertation comprises three empirical analyses focusing on the origins of South African households? income sources. The income sources are categorized to reflect the households? varying extent of economic core sector integration. LÄS MER
4. Equality before custom? - A study of property rights of previously disadvantaged women under land reform and communal tenure in post-apartheid South AfricaDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg, School of Global Studies
Sammanfattning : Based on legal primary and secondary sources as well as text based and secondary data, Equality before custom? explores the relationship between statutory law and customary law in relation to previously disadvantaged women’s access to land through land reform, in post-apartheid South Africa. With the point of departure in this new constitutional order, the position of official customary law and living custom in land reform and communal land tenure is examined. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : BackgroundSouth Africa has experienced the most severe consequences of the HIV/AIDS pandemic. Every community has been affected in some way, many experiencing huge increases in mortality,particularly before antiretroviral therapies (ART) were readily available. LÄS MER