Sökning: "quality of care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1332 avhandlingar innehållade orden quality of care.
1. Quality of Care in the Psychiatric Setting Perspectives of the Patient, Next of Kin and Care staffDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för medicin och vård
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe quality of care from different perspectives in the psychiatric setting, to develop an instrument for measuring quality of care from the in-patient perspective and to use this instrument empirically. A qualitative descriptive design involving a phenomenographic analysis was used in Studies I, III and IV, and a descriptive and comparative design with statistical analysis in Study II. LÄS MER
2. Understanding quality improvement in care: The case of public care procurement and process miningDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Healthcare is facing challenges of increased cost and complexity originating from factors such as new technology and diversified treatments, increased life expectancy, an ageing population, and multi-comorbidity, making the need for Quality Improvement (QI) in care highly relevant. This is, however, easier said than done, considering that healthcare is complex, dynamic, ad-hoc, and multidisciplinary. LÄS MER
3. End-of-life care in a Swedish county : patterns of demographic and social conditions, clinical problems and health care useDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs Unversitet, Institute of Health Care Sciences
Sammanfattning : There is broad consensus in both international and national policy statements that care provided at end-of-life should be different from care provided during other periods of life. There is a need for comprehensive knowledge about the broad population of individuals who access the public health care system during the last period of life. LÄS MER
4. Quality of health care : Patient and staff perspectives : a study of changes 1992-1996 with special reference to diagnosis related groupsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : By the early 90s, some Swedish county councils initiated market-oriented steering mechanisms to meet increasing demands for cost efficiency. Among these was the County Council of Gävleborg. The U.S. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : My clinical experience is that living in incurable cancer at the end of life is complex to patients and their families. Patients seem to have a rather good quality of life (QoL) but problems related to the progression of the illness constantly challenges and changes QoL. LÄS MER