Sökning: "care of older persons"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 138 avhandlingar innehållade orden care of older persons.
1. Case management for older persons with multi-morbidity. Experiences of an intervention from the perspectives of older persons, family members, case managers and health and social care staff membersDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Complex health systems make it difficult to ensure a continuity of care for older persons with multi-morbidity, and risk fragmented care. Fragmented care could affect the quality and safety of the care provided. Case management could provide an approach to counteract this unfavourable situation. LÄS MER
2. End-of-life care in a Swedish county : patterns of demographic and social conditions, clinical problems and health care useDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs Unversitet, Institute of Health Care Sciences
Sammanfattning : There is broad consensus in both international and national policy statements that care provided at end-of-life should be different from care provided during other periods of life. There is a need for comprehensive knowledge about the broad population of individuals who access the public health care system during the last period of life. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate formal care and services at home, regarding structure, process, and outcomes, for persons with dementia (aged 65+ years) at risk of nursing home admission. Availability and utilization of formal care and services at home for persons with dementia, from diagnosis to end-of-life stage, in eight European countries was described in study I. LÄS MER
4. Informal caregivers of older persons with dementia in eight European countries. Experiences, support, well-being and burdenDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The overall aim was to investigate informal caregivers providing care for older persons with dementia (≥ 65 years of age) in eight European countries. Focus was on their experiences of formal care, access to support and factors that were associated with caregivers’ psychological well-being and burden. LÄS MER
5. Mental health promotion among community-dwelling seniors with multimorbidity : perspectives of seniors, district nurses and home care assistantsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : The prevalence of mental illness is increasing among the older population in Sweden. One of the most vulnerable groups for mental health problems is older persons with multimorbidity, i.e. seniors with multiple chronic conditions. LÄS MER