Sökning: "Personnel resources"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 87 avhandlingar innehållade orden Personnel resources.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : Prehospital emergency care (PEC) with the emergency call to the Emergency Medical Dispatch (EMD) centre is an essential part of the health-care system. It is important to obtain knowledge about the links in the PEC chain from the perspectives of those providing the service and those receiving it. LÄS MER
2. Key Features for Successful Swedish Primary Diabetes Care – Reality or Fiction? Nationwide studies of longitudinal follow-up, HbA1c levels and all-cause mortality in an organizational contextDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Aims To extend knowledge about the changes in Swedish primary diabetes care from 2006 to 2013 and investigate associations of personnel resources, organizational features and quality-of-work conditions of primary health-care centres (PHCCs) with individual HbA1c levels and all-cause mortality in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).Methods Information about organizational features, personnel resources and quality-of-work conditions were collected from responses of PHCC managers to the Swedish National Survey of the Quality and Organisation of Diabetes Care in Primary HealthCare (Swed-QOP) questionnaire. LÄS MER
3. First line supervision : Intermediate position, divided loyalty, and strategies of action in three organizationsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This doctoral dissertation concerns supervisors, i.e. first line mangers, in three different organizations within the public sector - a Samhall sheltered employment workshop, a municipality home-help service and a hospital clinic. LÄS MER
4. Stress of conscience and burnout among healthcare personnel working in residential care of older peopleDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background This thesis was part of the research programme ‘Stress of Conscience and Burnout among Healthcare Personnel in Elderly Care’ at Umeå University. Relationships have been found between stress of conscience, perception of conscience, burnout, and social support. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The dissertation focuses on the growing problem of allocating scarce health care resources inmodem societies. There are several factors which have contributed to the aggravation of thisproblem. The most important is the success. LÄS MER