Sökning: "postcolonial discourse"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 avhandlingar innehållade orden postcolonial discourse.
- Detta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on mediated representations of Europe during Euromaidan and the subsequent Ukraine–Russia crisis, analysing empirical material from Ukraine, Poland and Russia. The material includes articles from nine newspapers, diverse in terms of political and journalistic orientation, as well as interviews with journalists, foreign policymakers and experts, drawing also on relevant policy documents as well as online and historical sources. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the notion of so-called “Invandrartäta förorter” [“Immigrant-dense suburbs”]. The aim of the study has been to analyse the haunting imagery of the Suburb and the Immigrant as portrayed in the Swedish media. LÄS MER
3. The white wo/man's burden in the age of partnership : a postcolonial reading of identity in development aidDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Dept. of Peace and Development Research [Institutionen för freds- och utvecklingsforskning] GU
Sammanfattning : Based on a study of two Scaninavian development NGOs in Tanzania, this thesis analyzes the construction of 'donor' and expatriate development worker identities and how these are manifested in development aid practice. While the thesis explores the articulation of 'donor' and expatriate development worker identities in a more general way, the identities are analyzed in relation to the policy of 'partnership' in particular: How are 'donor' identities manifested in the practices of development aid? How do they relate to the calls for partnership in which paternalism has no place, where 'partners progressively take the lead' and where communication is open and transparent? The thesis is based on interviews conducted in Tanzania in 1998 and 1999 and on an analysis of policy documents and other texts. LÄS MER
4. Le discours beur comme positionnement littéraire Romans et textes autobiographiques franςais (2005-2006) d'auteurs issus de l'immigration maghrébineDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of French, Italian and Classical Languages, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The subject of this thesis is the contemporary literature written by the sons and daughters of North African immigrant families in France. Its main area of investigation is the place of this literature in the French literary field, in the Bourdieusian sense of the term, and the discursive features which motivate the ethnic based label of “Beur literature”. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholms universitet, JMK
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to identify, map and understand the anthropology – the science of man – that can be distinguished in foreign news pages in Swedish daily papers. Concepts of nationality, ethnicity and gender are crucial parameters in this anthropology. LÄS MER