Sökning: "external costs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 138 avhandlingar innehållade orden external costs.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of an introductory chapter and four research papers, summarized as follows. The overall purpose is to study various external effects of the transport system; effects that are not considered (or not fully considered) today. LÄS MER
2. External otitis and its treatment is a group III steroid without antibiotics sufficent therapy? Experimental and clinical studiesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Klinisk vetenskap
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACTExternal otitis and its treatment. Is a group III steroid without antibiotics sufficient therapy? – Experimental and clinical studiesPer Emgård, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, University of Umeå and Ystad Hospital, Umeå and Ystad, SwedenExternal otitis is one of the most common ear, nose and throat (ENT) diagnoses in out-patient clinics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Klinisk vetenskap
Sammanfattning : District heating (DH) may play an important role for achieving the EU goal of a secure, competitive and sustainable energy supply. DH benefits from the possibilities of utilising local resources such as municipal solid waste and other low-quality fuels, as well as low-cost waste heat from industries and from combined heat and power plants (CHP). LÄS MER
4. External Fixation of Femoral Fractures in Children Clinical, radiological and functional outcome and cost analysisDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to evaluate the outcome when treating children for displaced femoral fractures with external fixation.In a consecutive and prospective study during the period 1993-2000, 96 children aged 3-15 years with 98 displaced femoral fractures were treated with external fixation and early mobilisation. The mean age was 8. LÄS MER
5. The Internalization of External Effects in Swedish Transport Policy - A Comparison Between Road and Rail TrafficDetta är en avhandling från The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics
Sammanfattning : Transport is a key factor for economic growth. It has enabled both the economic scale of production and an increase in competition. No one can question this role of transportation. There is, however, a back-side to the coin: the environmental challenge. LÄS MER