Sökning: "foreign policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 175 avhandlingar innehållade orden foreign policy.
1. "Nationalising" Foreign Conflict : Foreign Policy Orientation as a Factor in Television News ReportingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study explores the notion that national television news covers foreign conflicts in ways that reflect a country's foreign policy orientation and its stance towards that particular conflict. Sweden and Britain were chosen for comparison since both are European countries with similar public service broadcasting systems, but with different foreign policy orientations and positions in the international system. LÄS MER
2. A European foreign policy? : role conceptions and the politics of identity in Britain, France and GermanyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Doing Language Policy A Micro-Interactional Study of Policy Practices in English as a Foreign Language ClassesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This study investigates foreign language classroom talk and micro-level language policy-in-process from an ethnomethodological conversation analytic perspective. The study is based on 20 hours of video recordings from 20 lessons in an English as a Foreign Language classroom (EFL) in grades 8 and 9 of an international compulsory school in Sweden between the years 2007 and 2010. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Santérus
Sammanfattning : The political project of Gunnar Myrdal in Sweden’s post-war planning is characterised and its application in different areas of economic policy in the first post-war years is analysed. His participation in the government, ending in 1947 at the time of a currency crisis, is generally regarded as a failure. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of political science, Umeå university
Sammanfattning : In the early 2000s when several Central and East European countries (CEECs) negotiated their accession to the European Union (EU), they introduced foreign aid policy despite most of them being aid recipient countries at the time. This thesis seeks to explain the evolution of foreign aid policy in two Central and Eastern European countries that took divergent paths in adopting the policy, Slovenia and Latvia. LÄS MER