Sökning: "nursing care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 864 avhandlingar innehållade orden nursing care.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to gain a deeper understanding of nutritional nursing care in municipal care and county council care, with specific focus on enteral nutrition (EN) in intensive care.Quantitative and qualitative methods were used. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska University Press
Sammanfattning : The aims of this thesis were to explore nurses' experiences of stress in the ICU (I), to analyze experiences of moral concerns in intensive care nursing from the perspective of relational ethics (II), to describe the synthesis of the concept of moral stress and to identify preconditions for moral stress (III) and to analyse and describe lived experiences of support in situations characterized by critical care situations and moral stress in intensive care (IV).The design was exploratory and descriptive. LÄS MER
3. Municipal elderly care implications of registered nurses' work situation, education, and competenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : Registered nurses (RNs) are key figures in municipal elderly care. It is a challenge to create necessary conditions that enable them to provide quality nursing care. LÄS MER
4. Nursing care for patients on the edge of life Nurses’ experiences of nursing care in intensive and nursing home related to questions of withholding or withdrawing curative treatmentDetta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to deepen the understanding of nursing care for seriously ill patients on the edge of life in intensive care unit (ICU) and nursing home when questions were raised whether to withhold or withdraw curative treatment. Method: All studies were conducted in a qualitative frame of reference with interviews of nurses in two contexts in Norway; group interviews of 14 nurses in an ICU (study I, III), and individual interviews of 14 nurses in two nursing homes (study II, IV). LÄS MER
5. Tactile touch in intensive care Nurses' preparation, patients' experiences and the effect on stress parametersDetta är en avhandling från Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to acquire knowledge about whether tactile touch as a complementary method can (i) promote comfort and (ii) reduce stress reactions during care in an intensive care unit (ICU) Method: In Paper I, five nurses with a touch therapist training were interviewed about their experiences of preparation before giving tactile touch in an ICU. To analyse the meaning of preparation as a phenomenon, Giorgi’s descriptive phenomenological approach was used. LÄS MER