Sökning: "according to need"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 719 avhandlingar innehållade orden according to need.
1. According to need? Predicting use of formal and informal care in a Swedish urban elderly populationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för socialt arbete - Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This dissertation studies factors that predict use of public eldercare, informal care, and purchase of private services in relation to an individual’s needs, social network characteristics, and sociodemographic factors. A further purpose is to examine whether use of public eldercare is correlated to receipt of informal care and purchase of private services in the Swedish welfare state. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Determining how the health services are to be, and allocating health care, are basic issues in health policy. Need is a frequent criterion for an ethical or rational allocation of health service resources. The primary aim of this study is to analyse and explicate the concept of health care need. Methods for measuring health care need are examined. LÄS MER
3. Managing water according to river basins Information management, institutional arrangements and strategic policy support - with focus on the EU Water Framework DirectiveDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Today, there is a general notion that water resources are best managed according to their river basins. River basin management may be approached from a wide variety of angles. This thesis focuses on information management, institutional arrangements and strategic policy support, with special reference to the EU Water Framework Directive (WFD). LÄS MER
4. Immigrant background and orthodontic treatment need Quantitative and qualitative studies in Swedish adolescentsDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Hälsohögskolan
Sammanfattning : During the last three decades there has been an increased influx of refugees and immigrants into Scandinavia. The overall aim of this thesis was primarily to improve our knowledge of malocclusion and orthodontic treatment need, both normative and self-perceived, in adolescents of varying geographic origin. LÄS MER
5. A Computational Framework for Control of Machining System Capability From Formulation to ImplementationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Comprehensive knowledge and information about the static and dynamic behaviour of machine tools, cutting processes and their interaction is essential for machining system design, simulation, control and robust operation in safe conditions. The very complex system of a machine tool, fixture and cutting tools during the machining of a part is almost impossible to model analytically with sufficient accuracy. LÄS MER