Sökning: "Nursing care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1012 avhandlingar innehållade orden Nursing care.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to gain a deeper understanding of nutritional nursing care in municipal care and county council care, with specific focus on enteral nutrition (EN) in intensive care.Quantitative and qualitative methods were used. LÄS MER
2. Nursing care for patients on the edge of life Nurses’ experiences of nursing care in intensive and nursing home related to questions of withholding or withdrawing curative treatmentDetta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to deepen the understanding of nursing care for seriously ill patients on the edge of life in intensive care unit (ICU) and nursing home when questions were raised whether to withhold or withdraw curative treatment. Method: All studies were conducted in a qualitative frame of reference with interviews of nurses in two contexts in Norway; group interviews of 14 nurses in an ICU (study I, III), and individual interviews of 14 nurses in two nursing homes (study II, IV). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the present thesis was to gain further knowledge about the nursing theoretical basis of care of older people, to translate the theory of gerotranscendence into practical guidelines, and to implement the theory and guidelines in practical settings.Study I comprised a literature search and a review with qualitative analysis of nursing theories. LÄS MER
4. Municipal elderly care : implications of registered nurses' work situation, education, and competenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : Registered nurses (RNs) are key figures in municipal elderly care. It is a challenge to create necessary conditions that enable them to provide quality nursing care. LÄS MER
5. Building patient safety in intensive care nursing Patient safety culture, team performance and simulation-based trainingDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of the thesis was to investigate patient safety culture, team performance and the use of simulation-based team training for building patient safety in intensive care nursing.Methods: Quantitative and qualitative methods were used. LÄS MER