Sökning: "Görel Hansebo"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Görel Hansebo.
1. Assessment of patients' needs and resources as a basis in supervision for individualised nursing care in nursing home wards : evaluation of an intervention study
Sammanfattning : The study in this thesis was conducted as an intervention project in three nursing home wards in Sweden, in a big city as well as in rural areas, one year in each ward. The intervention consisted of supervision for individualised and documented nursing care with a multidimensional assessment instrument, the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI/MDS), used as a basis. LÄS MER
2. Striving to be able and included : Expressions of sense of self in people with Alzheimer's disease
Sammanfattning : According to research applying a social constructionist perspective, the sense of self is not lost in people with Alzheimer’s disease (AD). It is, however, greatly influenced by the symptoms and by how they are treated by other people. LÄS MER
3. Patient participation in everyday life in special care units for persons with dementia
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to acquire knowledge about patient participation in everyday life of persons with dementia living in SCUs in nursing homes. Data collection and analysis in studies I-III was carried out according to Grounded Theory. LÄS MER
4. Förhållningssätt och kommunikation i mötet med personer med demenssjukdom : utvärdering av ett träningsprogram med validationsmetoden
Sammanfattning : Communication difficulties among residents with dementia disease living in nursing homes may complicate care situations. These residents can have difficulties describing how they experience their everyday lives, which can lead to withdrawal, social isolation, or feelings of homelessness. LÄS MER
5. När livsrummet krymper : vård och omsorg av äldre personer i livets slutskede
Sammanfattning : This research focused on the life situation of older people, who had moved to a nursing home at the end of life, from the perspectives of the older people themselves, care managers and nursing staff. The thesis is based on an analysis of 446 care manager assessments and decisions, interviews with seven care managers, six older people and 28 nursing staff. LÄS MER