Sökning: "balancing interests"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 avhandlingar innehållade orden balancing interests.
1. The Proportionality Principle as a Tool for Disintegration in EU Law – of Balancing and Coherence in the Light of the Fundamental Freedoms
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the operations of the principle of proportionality when the Court of Justice reviews national measures that restrict the fundamental freedoms laid down in the EU Treaties. That judicial review often entails balancing of rights, and this study is a quest for coherence in the adjudication of different, and at times perplexing legal norms, of various national and international origins Many have held that the principle of proportionality is applied in EU law as a tool for integration. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Jure
Sammanfattning : Mentally-ill individuals today are seen as having the same right to self-determination as others. Despite this, involuntary psychiatric care is accepted with reference to the patient's own best interests and to a certain extent, the need for societal protection. LÄS MER
3. Safety and Sustainability in the Community Planning Process Actors' Interests, Roles and InfluencesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Universitetsservice US AB
Sammanfattning : The licentiate dissertation “Safety and Sustainability in the Community Planning Process – Actors’ Interests, Roles and Influence” has in three case studies over detailed development planning processes examined how issues related to safety and sustainability are handled in Swedish municipal planning. The research project has focused on three municipal actors; the Planning Office, the Environmental Agency and the Fire and Rescue Services. LÄS MER
4. Working model and methods for balancing energy performance, cultural and architectural values in our built heritageDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Universitetsservice US AB
Sammanfattning : About 40 per cent of the energy produced within the European Union is consumed in and by the residential and business sector, and the same applies to Sweden. Today’s necessary focus on the climate issue with the concomitant energy issue connected to greenhouse gas emissions has resulted in stringent energy requirements even for preservation work on historically important buildings. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Delft : Gildeprint
Sammanfattning : The European policy focus on smart grids implies their development as an indispensable part of the future power system. However, the definition of a smart grid is broad and vague, and the actual implementation of a smart grid can differ significantly, depending on the stakeholders involved. LÄS MER