Sökning: "risk assessment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1333 avhandlingar innehållade orden risk assessment.
1. Accident Risk and Environmental Assessment Development of an Assessment Guideline with Examination in Northern ScandinaviaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In environmental impact assessment (EIA), accident risk should be considered as one impact. However, few studies have compared assessed risk levels with documented accidents. There is thus a need for assessing accuracy of risk assessment methodologies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Assessments of chemical health risks are performed by scientific experts. Their intended use is as bases for decisions. This thesis tries to answer the questions of how uncertainty is, and should be, communicated in such risk assessments. The thesis consists of two articles and an introductory essay. LÄS MER
3. Cancer Risk Assessment of Glycidol Evaluation of a Multiplicative Risk Model for Genotoxic CompoundsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Humans are exposed to chemical compounds in everyday life, both from the environment and from endogenous processes. Some compounds constitute a risk for cancer development. One such compound is glycidol, which is genotoxic and an animal carcinogen. It is the model compound of this work, partly due to its presence in food. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Sustainable development relies on our ability to make decisions today that will determine our tomorrow. Given that uncertainty is explicitly allowed to influence our view of what the future holds for us, most ex ante analyses of challenges for sustainable development can be viewed as analysing risk. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för medicin och vård
Sammanfattning : One of the most critical elements in empowering the patient, and ensuring concordance, is communication of the possible benefits and harms of different actions in health care. Risk assessment is a complex task due both to the different interpretations of the concept of risk, and the common lack of hard facts. LÄS MER