Sökning: "judicial review"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 avhandlingar innehållade orden judicial review.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Faculty of Law & Department of East European Studies, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with judicial review of governmental action and individual legal activism. It investigates whether judicial protection of individual rights and individual legal activism, within the field of public law, can be seen as an alternative or complement to electoral control of political and administrative powers. LÄS MER
2. Regulating European Standardisation through Law : The Interplay between Harmonised European Standards and EU LawDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : Standardisation is one of the oldest human activities. Industrial revolution and electro-technical advancements have further increased the importance of standardisation. Nowadays standards regulate our daily life not only through the products and services we use, but also directly as laws. LÄS MER
3. The Proportionality Principle as a Tool for Disintegration in EU Law – of Balancing and Coherence in the Light of the Fundamental FreedomsDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the operations of the principle of proportionality when the Court of Justice reviews national measures that restrict the fundamental freedoms laid down in the EU Treaties. That judicial review often entails balancing of rights, and this study is a quest for coherence in the adjudication of different, and at times perplexing legal norms, of various national and international origins Many have held that the principle of proportionality is applied in EU law as a tool for integration. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fritzes
Sammanfattning : Constitutional Protection of Human Rights means something else than international protection, first and foremost since it is exercised at a national level. This protection may be excercised by courts or by special mechanisms of protection within the legislative process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the present constitutions of Estonia (1992), Latvia (1922) and Lithuania (1992). Their content and implementation by judicial means are examined and compared with each other. The choice of constitution - a new or an old - is also discussed. LÄS MER