Sökning: "energy efficiency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1555 avhandlingar innehållade orden energy efficiency.
1. Energy Use, Efficiency Gains and Emission Abatement in Transitional Industrialised Economies: Poland and the Baltic StatesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Environmental and Energy Systems Studies, Lund university
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a study of how energy use and air pollution in Poland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania have been affected by the economic transition after 1989. It consists of six articles, which examine three different aspects of these changes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Environmental and Energy Systems Studies, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Technology change will have a central role in achieving a sustainable energy system. This calls for methods of analysing the dynamics of energy systems in view of technology change and policy instruments for effecting and accelerating technology change. In this thesis, such methods have been developed, applied, and assessed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg, Sweden 2014 : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The building sector accounts for approximately 40 percent of our energy use. To reach existing environmental targets energy use will have to be reduced in all building types. At the European level, the main legislative instrument for improving the energy efficiency of the building stock is the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Improved industrial energy efficiency is viewed as an important means in the reduction of CO2 emissions and climate change mitigation. Various energy efficiency measures for improving energy efficiency exists, but even evaluated as cost-effective, there seems to be a difference between the energy efficiency measures that theoretically could be undertaken and which measures that actually are realised. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Low-energy buildings have, in recent years, gained attention and moved towards a large-scale introduction in the residential sector. During this process, national and international criteria for energy use in buildings have become stricter and the European Union has through the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive imposed on member states to adapt their building regulations for ‘Nearly Zero Energy Buildings’, which by 2021 should be standard for new buildings. LÄS MER