Sökning: "sociocultural perspective"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 124 avhandlingar innehållade orden sociocultural perspective.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Adolescence means an increased risk for eating disorders (ED) and the female gender is the most important risk factor. Empirical studies of the perceptions of gender ideals—as potential mediating factors between the socio-cultural context and ED—were this thesis’ primary goals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Borås : University of Borås
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to analyse mutual enactments of critical literacies and social visualisation tools as information resources. The central concept of critical literacies as used here extends and redefines prior critical literacy definitions to denote the pluralistic situated enactments of meaning through which study participants identify, question and transform bias, restrictions and power related aspects of access, control and use in relation to the tools. LÄS MER
3. Creating and establishing a positive care relationship between nurses, patients and relatives An ethnographic study of encounters at a department of medicine for older peopleDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : Background and aim: Numerous encounters take place in the healthcare sector every day. Although the encounters should be conducted in a safe and respectful manner, an increased number of complaints about communication and interaction have been reported to the Health and Social Care Inspectorate. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för barn- och ungdomsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to increase understanding of being a pupil in a remedial class. The thesis is based on interviews, questionnaires, and observations and includes parents, teachers, and pupils in ten remedial classes. Fifty-five percent of the studied pupils had no specific diagnosis. LÄS MER
5. Barns skriftspråkande - att bli en skrivande och läsande person Early childhood literacy : Becoming literateDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to contribute to the knowledge of how early childhood literacy can be understood in pre-school and school, focusing on ages 1-8 years. We assume that children are competent and creative and generate meaning in the way they deal with text. LÄS MER