Sökning: "reasonable care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 avhandlingar innehållade orden reasonable care.
1. Women's call for caring care perspectives of Chinese women with gestational diabetes mellitus about beliefs, self-care behavior, quality of care and lived experienceDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to explore the perspectives of Chinese women with gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) focused on their beliefs about health and illness and self-care behavior, the quality of care in China, and their lived experience. All the studies were conducted with qualitative methodology using individual interviews. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is needs in the context of health care priority setting. The notion of needs has a strong standing in health care policy; however, how the idea should be understood more specifically and how it should guide decisions about priority setting remain contentious issues. LÄS MER
3. Ethical considerations in psychiatric inpatient care The ethical landscape in everyday practice as described by staffDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses mainly on the general ethical considerations of staff and not pre-defined specific ethical problems or dilemmas. The aims of this thesis were: first, to map ethical considerations as described by staff members in their everyday work in child and adolescent psychiatry as well as in adult psychiatry; second, from a normative ethical perspective, examine encounters between staff and patients; and third, to describe staff justification for decisions on coercive care in child and adolescent psychiatry. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Studentlitteratur AB
Sammanfattning : The concept of negligence in tort law can be defined in (at least) three different ways. Negligence can be defined in terms of normality, i.e. as failing to act in accordance with custom or failing to meet the level of care taken by normally careful citizens. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores aspects of risk and safety in health care. Patient safety is about preventing harm to patients. A perspective of resilience is used, which is a proactive approach to making care safer. LÄS MER