Sökning: "qualitative content analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 760 avhandlingar innehållade orden qualitative content analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. The experience of younger adults and their next of kin following a myocardial infarction and registered nurses' conceptions of caring in a coronary care contextDetta är en avhandling från Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Despite the fact that caring has been regarded as the core of nursing for decades, our knowledge about caring is still mainly on a philosophical level. The problem with these philosophical descriptions is that they do not serve as explicit guides for today's nurses, particularly in the light of the considerable changes that have taken place in the healthcare sector. LÄS MER
3. ICT use and mental health in young adults. Effects of computer and mobile phone use on stress, sleep disturbances, and symptoms of depressionDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore possible associations between information and communication technology (ICT) use and mental health symptoms among young adults. By “ICT” in this context is meant mainly computer and mobile phone use. LÄS MER
4. Caregivers' Singing Facilitates Mutual Encounter : Implementation and Evaluation of Music Therapeutic Caregiving in Complex Dementia care SituationsDetta är en avhandling från Karolinska Institute : Reproprint AB
Sammanfattning : Persons with severe dementia suffer from major cognitive impairment, and are in need of considerable caring services. They commonly react with problematic behaviors, such as resistance and aggression in close care (e.g., morning care situations). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för analytisk kemi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis some multivariate spectroscopic methods for the analysis of solutions are proposed. Spectroscopy and multivariate data analysis form a powerful combination for obtaining both quantitative and qualitative information and it is shown how spectroscopic techniques in combination with chemometric data evaluation can be used to obtain rapid, simple and efficient analytical methods. LÄS MER