Sökning: "adverse events"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 285 avhandlingar innehållade orden adverse events.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to study surgical and neurological complications of preoperative invasive investigations and epilepsy surgery procedures (Papers I-II) and seizure worsening after epilepsy surgery (Paper III). A further aim was to improve reporting of adverse effects related to invasive investigations and epilepsy surgery by proposing and evaluating an evidence-based protocol for monitoring complications (Paper IV). LÄS MER
2. Negative effects of Internet-based cognitive behavior therapy Monitoring and reporting deterioration and adverse and unwanted eventsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Internet-based cognitive behavior therapy (ICBT) has the potential of providing many patients with an effective form of psychological treatment. However, despite helping to improve mental health and well-being, far from everyone seem to benefit. In some cases, negative effects may also emerge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, false
Sammanfattning : Introduction An adverse event (AE) is when a patient is harmed in healthcare. There are many different definitions of AEs and internationally, many different definitions are used. LÄS MER
4. Aspects of pertussis, pertussis vaccination and adverse events associated with aluminum adsorbed vaccinesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The thesis originates in a clinical study of one of the new acellular pertussis vaccines performed in Göteborg in the 1990s. The monocomponent vaccine, pertussis toxoid adsorbed to aluminium hydroxide, had previously been shown to have an efficacy of 71%. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Treament with oral anticoagulation is highly effective in reducing the burden of thromboembolic complications in several clinical conditions. The number of patients receiving oral anticoagulation is growing steadily. InSwedenabout 1.5 percent of the population receives treatment. LÄS MER