Sökning: "shared decision-making"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 88 avhandlingar innehållade orden shared decision-making.
1. Taken for Granted – The Construction of Order in the Process of Library Management System Decision Making
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an empirically based, theoretical discussion of the process of decision making in relation to Library Management Systems (LMS). Although the conceptualization of the LMS decision process in rational terms, common in many LMS selection models, may be useful in different respects, here the process is viewed from a social constructivist stance. LÄS MER
2. Communication in Patient Involvement in Decision making : Examples from consultations on atrial fibrillation
Sammanfattning : AbstractBackground: Further knowledge is needed regarding communication that occurs in practice between patients with atrial fibrillation (AF) and health professionals in consultations to understand the issue of patient involvement in treatment decisions.Overall aim: The overall aim of this thesis is to contribute knowledge on communication between patients and health professionals (cardiology nurses and cardiologists), focussing on how they create involvement in decision making in consultations. LÄS MER
3. Legitimizing the knowledge of mental health service users in shared decision making : Promoting participation through a web-based decision support tool
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to explore the manner in which user knowledge and user perspectives can be included and supported in shared decision making (SDM) in mental health services.The thesis consists of four studies. LÄS MER
4. Strategies in the rat gambling task : Individual differences in decision-making and associations to behavior, neurobiology and human strategies
Sammanfattning : Gambling disorder (GD) is a behavioral addiction characterized by persistent and recurrent gambling behavior that disrupts personal, social or professional life. Studies have revealed that GD shares many features with alcohol and substance use disorders, but little is known about potential unique features in GD and to what extent characteristics are shared. LÄS MER
5. En högskola blir till : Beslutsteoretiska perspektiv på organisatoriskt varande
Sammanfattning : What defines a Swedish university college? This is the overarching question in this archival study of the development of the Swedish university colleges during the past 35 years. The objective of the study is to explore the binary elements in the overall unitary Swedish university system. LÄS MER