Sökning: "MEDICIN Kirurgi Onkologi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 190 avhandlingar innehållade orden MEDICIN Kirurgi Onkologi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Platinum based chemotherapy is widely used to treat cancer. Cisplatin (diamminedichloroplatinum) combination treatments provide cure for metastatic testicular cancer and prolong survival for patients suffering from ovarian, head and neck, bladder and non small cell lung cancer. LÄS MER
2. Long-term outcome research on PDR brachytherapy with focus on breast, base of tongue and lip cancerDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Brachytherapy (BT) with continuous low dose rate (LDR) has been used for 100 years and is considered as the radiotherapy method able to deliver a dose in the shortest time with high efficacy and low risk of side effects. The drawbacks are need for patient isolation and radiation exposure of the staff during the treatment. LÄS MER
3. Disease-Specific Survival in Prostate Cancer Patients Results from the Scandinavian Prostate Cancer Group (SPCG) Trial No. 5 and Regional Cancer Register DataDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : IntroductionProstate cancer (PCa) is the most common cancer among men in Sweden. The clinical course varies considerably, which makes it difficult to predict the prognosis in the individual case. In order to explore the early as well as the late course of the disease, large study groups and population-based cohorts are necessary. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC) patients have the poorest 5-year survival rates of all cancer forms. It is difficult to diagnose at early disease stages, tumour relapse after surgery is common, and current chemotherapies are ineffective. LÄS MER
5. Predictors of Lymph Node Metastasis in Primary Breast Cancer - Risk Models for Tailored Axillary ManagementDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Most patients with breast cancer present with low-risk tumors, node-negative disease, and excellent prognosis. For these patients, routine axillary nodal staging by sentinel lymph node biopsy (SLNB) has no therapeutic benefit. For patients with limited sentinel lymph node metastasis, completion axillary nodal dissection is controversial. LÄS MER