Sökning: "MEDICIN Kirurgi Onkologi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 142 avhandlingar innehållade orden MEDICIN Kirurgi Onkologi.
1. Long-term outcome research on PDR brachytherapy with focus on breast, base of tongue and lip cancerDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Brachytherapy (BT) with continuous low dose rate (LDR) has been used for 100 years and is considered as the radiotherapy method able to deliver a dose in the shortest time with high efficacy and low risk of side effects. The drawbacks are need for patient isolation and radiation exposure of the staff during the treatment. LÄS MER
2. Disease-Specific Survival in Prostate Cancer Patients Results from the Scandinavian Prostate Cancer Group (SPCG) Trial No. 5 and Regional Cancer Register DataDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : IntroductionProstate cancer (PCa) is the most common cancer among men in Sweden. The clinical course varies considerably, which makes it difficult to predict the prognosis in the individual case. In order to explore the early as well as the late course of the disease, large study groups and population-based cohorts are necessary. LÄS MER
3. Cytoreductive Surgery and Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy in Patients with Peritoneal Metastases from Colorectal Cancer Aspects of loco-regional treatment outcome, patient selection, and chemo-sensitivityDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Previously, peritoneal metastases(PM) from colorectal cancer(CRC) have been considered a terminal and generalised form of cancer. A new treatment strategy combining cytoreductive surgery(CRS) and intraperitoneal chemotherapy(IPC) has recently shown promising results. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The clinical course of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is highly heterogeneous, which has promptedthe search for biomarkers that can predict prognosis in this disease. The IGHV gene mutation status and certain genomic aberrations have been identified as reliable prognostic markers of clinical outcome for this disorder. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The trends of malignant diseases in children aged 0 to 14 years, reported to the Swedish Cancer Registry 1960–1998 (n=9 298) were analyzed. The most common diagnoses were leukemia, 29.7%, tumors of the central nervous system (CNS), 27.6%, and lymphomas, 10. LÄS MER