Sökning: "legal methodology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 avhandlingar innehållade orden legal methodology.
1. Jura Novit Curia : En rättsgenetisk undersökning av den juridiska metodlärans utveckling under 1800-taletDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Jure
Sammanfattning : Under Swedish law, the courts must clearly, independently of the parties’ legal arguments, both define and resolve any legal questions raised in the case in accordance with the applicable law. This is the general meaning of the principle, jura novit curia, a principle common to most European jurisdictions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Faculty of Law, Lund university
Sammanfattning : This doctoral dissertation is a study on analogy-based arguments in law. Its overarching aim is to clarify reasoning by analogy in law. A model is proposed for analyzing and assessing arguments from analogy in law. LÄS MER
3. Understanding quality improvement in care: The case of public care procurement and process miningDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Healthcare is facing challenges of increased cost and complexity originating from factors such as new technology and diversified treatments, increased life expectancy, an ageing population, and multi-comorbidity, making the need for Quality Improvement (QI) in care highly relevant. This is, however, easier said than done, considering that healthcare is complex, dynamic, ad-hoc, and multidisciplinary. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kriminologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since the 1970´s economic crime has been a debated issue in Sweden. Lack of reliable statistical information has been put forth as a serious problem in this debate.The aim of this thesis is to examine the possibilities of improving quantitative knowledge regarding the prevalence and structure of economic crime in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. The significance of the default A study in environmental law methodology with emphasis on ecological sustainability and international biodiversity lawDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Universitetsbiblioteket
Sammanfattning : The legal operationalisation of ecological sustainability concerns all levels of legal control. The ensuring of full biodiversity is an indispensible component of ecological sustainability. At the same time, biodiversity losses continue to be a serious problem in many regions of the world. LÄS MER