Sökning: "European Law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 236 avhandlingar innehållade orden European Law.
1. Arbetsledningsrätt och arbetsskyldighet : en komparativ studie av kvalitativ flexibilitet i svensk, engelsk och tysk kontextDetta är en avhandling från Juristförlaget i Lund
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this doctoral thesis is to study the legal regulation of the managerial prerogative and how it relates to the employee’s obligation to work in Swedish, English and German law in the light of the increasing flexibilisation of working life. The ongoing flexibilisation of working life is often described as an increase in adaptability and allocative flexibility, and as a shift from traditional to atypical employment. LÄS MER
2. Funktionshindrad - med rätt till arbete? En komparativ studie av arbetsrättsliga regleringar kring arbete och funktionshinder i Sverige, England och TysklandDetta är en avhandling från Juristförlaget i Lund
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines labour market legislation on disability and work in Sweden, England and Germany. In order to provide increased access to the labour market for people with disabilities all three studies countries have undertaken more of less far-reaching legislative measures over a number of decades, both in line with, or as a result of, general labour and employment legislation, but also as more specific parts of the labour market regulation. LÄS MER
3. Negotiating Asylum. The EU acquis, Extraterritorial Protection and the Common Market of DeflectionDetta är en avhandling från Kluwer
Sammanfattning : How are access to asylum and other forms of extraterritorial protection regulated in the European Union? Is the EU acquis in these areas in conformity with international law? What tools does international law offer to solve conflicts between them? And, finally, is law capable of bridging the foundational oppositions embedded in migration and asylum issues? This work combines the potential of legal formalism with an analytical framework drawing on political theory. It analyses the argumentative strategies used by international lawyers, exploiting the interpretative methodology of international law as well as elaborate discrimination arguments. LÄS MER
4. A ‘More Economic Approach’ to WTO Law’s Relevant Market Definition, Trade Harm, and Quantification of Trade Effects and Countermeasures : A Normative Law and Economics Comparison with EU Competition LawDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Having recently registered the 500th dispute at its docket, the WTO dispute settlement system is as prolific and relevant as ever. By almost any measure, it is a great success; it has contributed to bolstering the WTO’s legitimacy, increased the judicialisation of WTO Members’ trade relations, and promoted the scientification of public international law. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Iustus förlag
Sammanfattning : The Internet has revolutionized the software industry, one of the world’s largest businesses. A single software market is emerging, independent of national borders, where products and services are digitally distributed. LÄS MER