Sökning: "formal justice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 avhandlingar innehållade orden formal justice.
- Detta är en avhandling från Faculty of Law, Lund university
Sammanfattning : This doctoral dissertation is a study on analogy-based arguments in law. Its overarching aim is to clarify reasoning by analogy in law. A model is proposed for analyzing and assessing arguments from analogy in law. LÄS MER
2. The Power of Being : A Study of Poverty, Fertility and Sexuality among the Kuria in Kenya and TanzaniaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The study is concerned with power based on ‘being’, which is the thread running through the entire thesis. The extended family is the focal point and three themes, interrelated in Kuria society, are explored, namely, poverty, sexuality and fertility. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on the assumption that the intersection of moral philosophy and practical risk management is a rewarding area to study. In particular, the thesis assumes that concepts, ideas, and methods that are used in moral philosophy can be of great benefit for risk analysis, but also that practices in risk regulation provide a useful testing ground for moral philosophical theories. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Criminology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The dissertation aims to develop an understanding of the outcomes and limitations of formal and informal control of the Swedish state, and of the positions and strategies of the social agents involved in this field. The dissertation contributes with new perspectives on controls directed at the state, comparing various control organs (the Parliamentary Ombudsman, the Chancellor of Justice, the United Nations, the European Court of Human Rights and NGOs) and focusing on a wide range of wrongs and harms by the Swedish state. LÄS MER
5. Where the Wind Blows the socio-political geography of wind power development in Finland, Norway and SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis analysis the planning process for large-scale wind power development in Finland, Norway and Sweden. The aim is to explore the emerging power relations and socio-economic dynamics of the negotiation, planning and realization of this new development. LÄS MER