Sökning: "closure rule"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden closure rule.
- Detta är en avhandling från Faculty of Law, Lund university
Sammanfattning : This doctoral dissertation is a study on analogy-based arguments in law. Its overarching aim is to clarify reasoning by analogy in law. A model is proposed for analyzing and assessing arguments from analogy in law. LÄS MER
2. Diagnosis of interatrial shunts and the influence of patent foramen ovale on oxygen desaturation in obstructive sleep apneaDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Law, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Patent foramen ovale (PFO) is found in 27% of the population and although mostly asymptomatic, PFO has been associated with e.g. cryptogenic stroke and, rarely, also with oxygen desaturation. PFO and atrial septal defects may nowadays be closed percutaneously without open heart surgery. LÄS MER
3. Development and evaluation of a computerised decision support system for use in pre-hospital careDetta är en avhandling från Högskolan i Jönköping, Hälsohögskolan, HHJ : School of Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis was to develop and evaluate a Computerised Decision Support System (CDSS) for use in pre-hospital care.The thesis was guided by a theoretical framework for developing and evaluating a complex intervention. The four studies used different designs and methods. LÄS MER
4. Strong Partial Clones and the Complexity of Constraint Satisfaction Problems Limitations and ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we study the worst-case time complexity of the constraint satisfaction problem parameterized by a constraint language (CSP(S)), which is the problem of determining whether a conjunctive formula over S has a model. To study the complexity of CSP(S) we borrow methods from universal algebra. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis identifies and analyzes narratives of Greenland's future that emerged in the context of developing and modernizing the dependency's natural resources industries in the 1900s until the 1960s. After almost two centuries of Danish colonial rule, the turn of the 20th century witnessed a profound change in Greenland's governance. LÄS MER