Sökning: "European Court of Justice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 avhandlingar innehållade orden European Court of Justice.
1. Making States Comply : The European Commission, the European Court of Justice, and the Enforcement of the Internal MarketDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : One of the central bones of contention in the study of the European Union (EU) is the capacity of its supranational institutions to be a driving force in the process toward deeper integration. Whereas existing research predominantly addresses the institutions’ ability to shape European integration through pre-decisional agenda-setting, this study examines the scope for supranational influence in the post-decisional phase of EU enforcement. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Norstedts Juridik
Sammanfattning : The topic of this thesis is the development of general principles of law in the case-law of the European Court of Justice (ECJ) and the Court of First Instance (CFI). The ECJ has based the development of Community law very largely on general principles of law that are recognised by the Member States. LÄS MER
3. The Court of Justice of the European Union and the European Court of Human Rights: Two Autonomous Human Rights (R)EvolutionsDetta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet, Media-Tryck
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Criminology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The dissertation aims to develop an understanding of the outcomes and limitations of formal and informal control of the Swedish state, and of the positions and strategies of the social agents involved in this field. The dissertation contributes with new perspectives on controls directed at the state, comparing various control organs (the Parliamentary Ombudsman, the Chancellor of Justice, the United Nations, the European Court of Human Rights and NGOs) and focusing on a wide range of wrongs and harms by the Swedish state. LÄS MER
5. A castle in the air : The complexity of the multilingual interpretation of european community lawDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Juridik
Sammanfattning : It is well known that European Union law is multilingual. Union legislation is not only published in all authentic languages but equally authoritative in each language. The European Court of Justice has discussed – and indeed made use of – this multilingual character when interpreting Community law. LÄS MER