Sökning: "proportional analogy"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden proportional analogy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Faculty of Law, Lund university
Sammanfattning : This doctoral dissertation is a study on analogy-based arguments in law. Its overarching aim is to clarify reasoning by analogy in law. A model is proposed for analyzing and assessing arguments from analogy in law. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Fysik
Sammanfattning : Transmutation of plutonium and minor actinides inaccelerator-driven systems (ADS) is being envisaged for thepurpose of reducing the long-term radiotoxic inventory of spentnuclear reactor fuel. Consequently, the physics of sub-criticalsystems are being studied in several different experimentalprograms across the world, one of them being the MUSE(MUltiplication of External Source) program. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Transmutation of plutonium and minor actinides in accelerator-driven systems (ADS) is being envisaged for the purpose of reducing the long-term radiotoxic inventory of spent nuclear reactor fuel. For this reason, the physics of sub-critical systems are being studied in several different experimental programs across the world. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Dept. of Engineering Acoustics, LTH, Lund University, P.O.B. 118 SE-221 00 Lund Sweden
Sammanfattning : The SEA coupling and dissipation loss factors are determined in-situ from Complex Modulation Transfer Functions, CMTF:s, based on measured impulse-responses. A quotient of CMTF:s is least-square curve-fitted to a SEA model and the SEA loss factors are determined from the results of the curve-fit. LÄS MER
5. Experimental and theoretical investigations into the streaming potential phenomenon with special reference to applications in glaciated terrainDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The occurrence of an electrical potential difference between the ends of a capillary tube when a fluid flows through is known as the streaming potential phenomenon. It was reported by Quincke in 1859 and was studied by Helmholtz, among others, in the nineteenth century. LÄS MER