Sökning: "learning styles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 avhandlingar innehållade orden learning styles.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : For teachers and students to be able to make informed decisions about how to best improve learning, it is important to compare learning strategies that are known to be effective. Both multimedia learning, based on the notion that individuals learn better from words and pictures presented together than from words alone, and retrieval practice, based on the idea that retrieving knowledge from the memory is an active process that has a beneficial impact on learning, have been found robust learning strategies in earlier research. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background Many psychotherapy studies with trainees have been conducted, but few have investigated how effective baseline trainee-led psychotherapies are. Baseline trainee-led psychotherapies are often provided by a professional education, and the therapists are often young, untrained and inexperienced. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis was to create knowledge about factors influencing acceptance of virtual learning environments among academic staff and students in blended learning environments. The aim was operationalised by four research questions. LÄS MER
4. Learning Chemistry at the University level Student attitudes, motivation, and design of the learning environmentDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Chemistry, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of the research this thesis is based upon was to study students’ attitudes towards learning chemistry at university level and their motivation from three perspectives. How can students’ attitudes towards learning chemistry be assessed? How can these attitudes be changed? How are learning situations experienced by students with different attitude positions?An attitude questionnaire, assessing views of knowledge, learning assessments, laboratory activities, and perceived roles of instructors and student, was used to estimate students’ attitude positions. LÄS MER
5. Lärande & metod lärstilsanpassad undervisning jämfört med traditionell undervisning i svensk grammatikDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER