Sökning: "Subject Learning and Teaching"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 243 avhandlingar innehållade orden Subject Learning and Teaching.
1. Planering och genomförande av undervisning i förskolan – exemplen teknik och bildskapande Planning and implementing teaching in preschool – the examples of technology and art making
Sammanfattning : Since 2010, teaching has been one of the preschool teacher’s tasks in Sweden. Preschool teaching is often discussed and has been addressed from different perspectives (Eidevald & Engdahl, 2018; Sheridan & Williams, 2018; Thulin & Jonsson, 2018). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : For teachers and students to be able to make informed decisions about how to best improve learning, it is important to compare learning strategies that are known to be effective. Both multimedia learning, based on the notion that individuals learn better from words and pictures presented together than from words alone, and retrieval practice, based on the idea that retrieving knowledge from the memory is an active process that has a beneficial impact on learning, have been found robust learning strategies in earlier research. LÄS MER
3. Teaching and Learning Historical Explanation Teacher and Student Cases from Lower and Upper Secondary HistoryDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to investigate and analyse how teachers and students understand the concept of historical explanation in the context of classroom teaching practices. The thesis is made up of four studies that investigate different aspects of understanding, focusing on either teacher or student understanding as expressed in words and actions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies teachers’ and students’ conceptions of history and history teaching and aims to explain the importance of an interest in history among teachers and students of the subject. Research on teachers’ conceptions (e.g. LÄS MER
5. Understanding learning and learning for understanding Exploring medical students' personal understandings of learning tasks and experiences of learning and understanding in medicineDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The central concern of the thesis is to problematise the complexity of the relationship between student learning and the teaching-learning environment in medicine as experienced by students. The thesis argues that learning material presented to students offers only potential for learning. LÄS MER