Sökning: "relationship context"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 765 avhandlingar innehållade orden relationship context.
1. Critical Business Episodes : The Criticality of Damage Adjustment Processes in Insurance RelationshipsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Corporate insurance relationships involve a highly intangible professional service which provides the corporate customer with risk reduction. Insurance services are here defined as being composed of two elements: the delivery of a feeling of security, and, in the event of a loss, the damage adjustment and claim settlement. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : A continuing debate within Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) research is how to elucidate, improve, and optimize the relationship between social context and technology use. Social context is conventionally understood as immediate use context while an understanding informed by social science suggests a wider scope, involving actors and structures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Sociology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the health behaviours of young people. The main focus is on risk behaviours, i.e. those which may have adverse consequences for health. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The subject of this historical-theological investigation is the German Lutheran theologian Albrecht Ritschl (1822-1889). Ritschl’s theology is understood in the context of the de-Christianization of the German Bildungsbürgertum (educated middle class). LÄS MER
5. Entrepreneurship: A Contextual Perspective. Discourses and Praxis of Entrepreneurial Activities within the Institutional Context of GhanaDetta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : This study is motivated by the understanding that entrepreneurship varies from one context to another as there are distinctive factors that influence the development and organization of entrepreneurial activities in any particular national context. Using qualitative methodology the study aims at developing a conceptual and empirical framework for the study and understanding of the phenomenon of entrepreneurship as an organizing and social process. LÄS MER